Just For Kids
I have 3 daughters; my twins, Alex and Casey, were born on February 22, 2006. (So Dad can remember easily, twins on 2/22.) I always want children to have a pleasant experience at the dentist.What we have:
- Nitrous Oxide
- CD music collection with earphones
- Television in the ceilings of all treatment rooms
- Relaxodont glasses work great for kids 10 and under
- (Relaxodont glasses were developed at the University of Pennsylvania)
- Nintendo available
- Super fast 3 second curing lights instead of traditional 40 second cure, so procedures go quickly, and many other state of the art techniques that are much faster than older techniques. FAST AND EASY IS OUR MOTTO.
- A caring and kind attitude is the foundation of everything we do with children.
- In-the-dental-office oral sedation techniques for youth who weight 95 pounds or more (with some restrictions).
Dr. Jones has done more than 150 hospital cases.
Dr. Jones is very flexible about allowing parents to stay in the treatment rooms during appointments for children.