Winning Over Fear
- If you have fear about the dentist.
- If you have had bad past experiences.
- If you have trouble getting numb, or can`t get numb.
- If you have serious gagging problems.
- If you want large amounts of work done in one appointment.
- If you want no memory of the dental appointment.
- If you are phobic.
This Is For You!!!
Dr. Jones has been doing relaxation/sedation for over 25 years and has done hundreds and hundreds of cases. Dr. Jones says, "If you want to be comfortable, have no memory of the dental procedures and only do techniques that have ultimate safety, then oral relaxation/sedation dentistry is for you."
It's easy, first have a consultation where everything is explained in detail and you will receive the prescriptions required. Organize a driver to and from the dental office for the day of your appointment. What could be more straightforward?
Dr. Jones adds, "I have NEVER had a safety issue."
The worst side effect is occasional mild hiccups and it's never been more than a minor inconvenience."
SAVE YOUR TEETH.
IT`S THE MODERN WAY.
People come in upset, fearful, and skeptical.
But they become believers.
All it takes is courage enough to come in and talk.
We never do any dental work on the consultation appointment.